200 Sydney Drive
200 Sydney Drive, Alamo
A stunning residence located on the westside of Alamo with breathtaking views of the western hills and downtown Walnut Creek!
This just completed custom residence features 6 bedrooms and 6 full bathrooms plus an amazing entertaining space with full bar set up and wine storage room. This spectacular home measures approximately 6963 square feet and is situated on a breathtaking lot of 1.7 acres.
Property offers an amazing venue for entertaining both inside and out with its spacious living areas, fantastic kitchen and outdoor venues including both first and lower level balconies offering a total of 1300 square feet of outdoor living space. A wonderful offering of abundant space to enjoy large groups as well as intimate gatherings of friends and family.
Entry & Living Rooms
* Enter this dazzling home into the foyer with gorgeous windows and volume ceilings plus amazing outdoor views.
* Gracious living and dining rooms offer an abundance of natural light and can enjoy the warmth of the fireplace on cool chilly evenings.
Kitchen and Casual Dining
Stunning kitchen with quartz counters, top of the line stainless steel appliances, gas range, built in refrigerator, ovens and elegant counter and storage space for all to enjoy. Casual bar seating is available at the oversized prep island. A large walk in-pantry offers an additional amount of extra storage.
Beautiful backsplash, lighting, amazing hood and beautiful custom cabinetry are all part of this gorgeous space.
Breathtaking panoramic views can be enjoyed from the kitchen, family room and casual dining area.
Lower Level – Fantastic Spaces!
- Spectacular lower level entertaining space plus a smaller bonus area for casual relaxing and easy outdoor access.
- Ceiling mounted projector system
- Huge wet bar area with gorgeous stone surfaces, beautiful lighting and more.
- Wine storage area that can be fitted with custom storage options
- Fireplace and multiple seating areas to relax, enjoy company and take in the breathtaking views from the interior as well as the large outdoor balcony.
. Master Bedroom Suite
- Enter the spacious master bedroom suite with double door entry, volume ceilings and slider doors offering access to the outdoor balcony with stone floors.
- Spacious walk-in closet with full custom shelving and built in storage system
- Gorgeous bathroom with oversized shower, dual vanity sinks and views!
Secondary Bedrooms & Bathrooms
- Five additional bedrooms offering ample closet space, two others with private en-suite arrangements. On the first level you will find the master bedroom along with two additional bedrooms, one with its own private bathroom; the lower level offers 3 additional bedrooms, one with its own private bedroom suite including walk in closet plus two additional full bathrooms
- Gorgeous tile work and fixtures and included in all bathrooms.
Not to be missed, outstanding details
- Gorgeous hardwood floors throughout
- Amazing stone and tile work
- Exceptional craftsmanship and details throughout
- Gorgeous cabinetry, lighting and finish work
- Paver stone tiles on the exterior
- Hand-laid stone tile work on all balcony surfaces and beautiful iron work to all handrails, inside and out.
- Home is wired for surround sound and security system including cameras.
- Plans for an infinity pool have been approval by the Contra Costa County Building Dept.
Amazing Property with approximately 1.7 acres of oak studded land, spectacular views, sprawling lawn area, oversized balconies and so much more!
Three car garage, includes finished floors with direct access into the house.
This wonderful location enjoys the convenience of being located nearby to top-rated schools, easy access to downtown Walnut Creek, Alamo, BART and close to 680 and highway 24. Private and peaceful, yet so close to all of the fabulous nearby conveniences.
An incredible brand new residence & one of a kind home like this rarely comes available, do not miss this fantastic opportunity!
Offered for $3,750,000
Saturday, 5/12 - 12:30 - 3:30 pm
Sunday, 5/13 - 1 - 4 pm
Twighlight Tour- 5/17 - 4 - 7 pm
5/10 - 10 - 2 pm
Additional Showings by Appointment:
Contact Dana and Paul Weiler